Join the Squad
Becoming a ‘Gen Runner’ is easy and affordable for all
What’s the cost?
Generation Running Squad Members can choose to pay a ‘Weekly Membership’ of $22 (direct deposit) which provides access to all sessions, or alternatively, can purchase a ‘Casual 10 x Session Pass’ for $100 (valid for 6 months) which allows the flexibility to train as little or often as you like.
Can I try before I buy?
You don’t have to be a member to join Generation Run. Our Saturday Social Runs are open to the public and we encourage anyone to join us. If you wish to join the Squad for coached training, feel free to come along for a couple of sessions and if you love it then please take up our membership offer.
As a member of the Gen Run Squad you will have:
- Access to qualified and experienced coaching advice and support in achieving your next goal
- Discounts on shoes and apparel at Active Feet Heathmont who kindly support us
- Outstanding professional and caring treatment at a reduced rate from the our partners at Bayswater Foot and Ankle Clinic
- An official Gen Run Squad running singlet on signing up and the ability to purchase exclusive Generation Run branded running attire
- Injury Support from some of the best medical practitioners in the Outer Eastern suburbs with whom we partner (see our ‘Supporters and Partners’ page)
How do I Sign Up?
Please feel free to head to the ‘Contact Us’ page and give us a call or send us an email. Alternatively, come along to a training session or two, or visit our Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/genrunsquad