Join the Squad
Becoming a ‘Gen Runner’ is easy and affordable for all
What’s the cost?
Generation Running Squad Members can choose to pay a ‘Weekly Membership’ of $22 (direct deposit) which provides access to all sessions, or alternatively, you can purchase a ‘Casual 10 x Session Pass’ for $100 which allows the flexibility to train as little or as often as you like.
Can I try before I buy?
You don’t have to be a member to join Generation Run! Our Thursday evening Gen Run Community Club 6:30PM sessions are open to the public and always FREE!
- We encourage anyone to join us; all ages and abilities! *We just ask for an optional gold coin donation to our partnered charity ‘Oscars 100’ – dedicated to improving the lives of children living with Autism.
- If you wish to join the Squad for coached training at other times, please feel free to come along for a couple of free trial sessions first, and if you love it, then please take up our membership offer.
As a member of the Gen Run Squad you will have:
- Access to qualified and experienced coaching advice, training programs, and support in achieving your next goal
- Outstanding professional and caring treatment at a reduced rate from the our partners at Bayswater Foot and Ankle Clinic
- An official Gen Run Squad running singlet on signing up and the ability to purchase exclusive Generation Run branded running attire
- Injury Support from some of the best medical practitioners in the Outer Eastern suburbs with whom we partner (see our ‘Supporters and Partners’ page)
How do I Sign Up?
Please feel free to head to the ‘Contact Us’ page and give us a call or send us an email. Alternatively, come along to a training session or two, or visit our Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/genrunsquad